1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3) Insist that your e-mail address is: Xena-Warrior-Princess @company name.com OR Elvis-the King@company name.com.
4) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5) Encourage you colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
6) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”.
7) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
8) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
9) In the memo field of all your checks, write ‘personal and confidential’
10) Reply to everything someone says with, “That’s what you think”.
11) Finish all your sentences with, “In accordance with the prophecy.”
12) Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
13) Dont use punctuation
14) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
15) Ask people what gender they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
16) Specify that your drive-through order is “to go.”
17) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
18) Sing along at the opera.
19) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (this is especially effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.)
20) Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you’re doing. For example, “If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom, in stall #3.”
21) Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
22) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
23) Call the psychic hotline and don’t say anything.
24) Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, “Rock Crusher”.
25) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, “I Won!”, “I Won!.”, 3rd time this week!!!”
26) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, “Run for your lives, they’re loose!”
27) Tell your boss, “It’s not the voices in my head that bother me, it’s the voices in your head that do.”